Wine Tasting at Melnik
Visit us if you want to learn more about the way we grow our grapes and how we produce the wine. Take advantage of the unique opportunity to breathe fresh air and enjoy the beautiful view over the vineyards with a glass of Melnik wine and taste some delicious local food with the wine.
Melnik is a town in in the southwestern Pirin Mountains, Rila monastery about 440 m above sea level. The town is an architectural reserve and 96 of its buildings are cultural monuments. With a population of 385, it is the smallest town in Bulgaria, retaining its city status today for historical reasons.
80 BGNper person
- Transfers to and from the hotel
- wine tasting of 3 - 5 wines
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Minimum two people
- Available from April to October
- Please note once the date has been confirmed, no cancellation is possible