Rafting on the river Struma through the Kresna Gorge is attractive for lovers of extreme experiences rapids. The gorge is located near to the town of Kresna and is about one hour from Bansko. Kresna Gorge is a steep valley in south-western Bulgaria, stretching about 18 km. The gorge has been formed by the Struma River, which flows from the Vitosha mountains.
On the banks of the Struma River has its own area which is the starting point for your adventure. The area provides opportunities for relaxation and rest after rafting Rafting in relatively calm river Mesta provide plenty of time to practice different techniques of paddling and navigation look at the picturesque surroundings while deeper into the saddle between the Pirin and Rhodopes.
100 BGNper person
- Professional instructor assistance
- Alpine equipment
- Transfers to and from the hotel
- the price is based on a minimum of two people
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Available from April to October
- Please note once the date has been confirmed, no cancellation is possible